is a†peaceful haven†for yoga and massage. It is the dreamchild of co-owners Pam Havig and Rory Rogina. We are located in Billings Montana. We created Perfect Balance in 2003 so that there would be a healing space for yoga, massage and community of like minded individuals.
We believe in bringing you a holistic approach to the study of yoga, giving our students a well-rounded education, bringing in teachers with an eclectic background in yoga. We believe in combining alignment techniques of the body with breath techniques for calming and balancing the mind. We do this in a supportive and fun learning enviroment.
We have over 35 weekly classes, private one on one sessions are available with a teacher of your choice. We also offer private yoga partys - a fun way to encourage your friends or family into trying yoga.
Our massage therapists are very talented in easing tension out of the body and helping to restore your body to its balanced state of being. We sell yoga clothing props and a full line of hand crafted all natural body products.† We strive to bring you the best yoga teachers and massage therapists.
Our space is clean, warm and supportive. Although we offer a variety of styles of yoga and massage/bodywork modalities, they all have one thing in common, a comfortable space in which to explore the body, mind, and soul.
Namaste I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Truth, of Light and of Peace.
† † † We are located in Billings Montana off of King Ave West & 20th St. West: We are directly behind Perkins Family restaurant, in The Stone Mountain Plaza. Perfect Balance 712 Carbon St. Suite D. Billings, MT 59102
for more information
We are proud of the extensive training that each of our yoga teachers and massage therapists have achieved. Each one of us welcome your questions about our training and experience.
We are blessed with†12 amazing yoga teachers and 6 gifted massage therapists. They include:
- Skelly Adkins C.M.T Massage Therapist
- John Blair R.Y.T. 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Deb Farmer R.Y.T. 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Andrea Fiscus R.Y.T. 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Sharon Forman R.Y.T. 500hr Yoga Teacher
- Pam Havig C.M.T. R.Y.T 500hr P.Y.T. Massage Therapist, Yoga Therapist, Thai Yoga Therapist
- Lisa Knowlton R.Y.T. 600hr Yoga Teacher
- Amanda Kroft R.Y.T. 200 hr Yoga Teacher
- Jennifer Merchant R.Y.T. 200 hr Yoga Teacher
- Tony O'Connor R.Y.T. 500hr C.M.T. Thai Yoga Therapist, Yoga Teacher
- Rory Rogina C.M.T. R.Y.T. 500hr Massage Therapist, Thai Yoga Therapist, Yoga Teacher
- Jeff Schaezle R.Y.T. 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Kyle Trott C.M.T. Massage Therapist
- Cindy Walter R.Y.T. 200hr C.M.T. Massage Therapist, Yoga Teacher
- Steve Zediker C.M.T. Massage Therapist and Thai Therapist
- Kay Zepeda R.Y.T 200 hr Yoga Teacher
What does the RYT behind the teachersí names mean?
Perfect Balance is committed to ensuring that our students have the best possible experience at their yoga class. One of the ways we honor that commitment is by requiring our teachers to be Yoga Alliance registered. What this means for you is that your teachers have graduated from either a 200 hour or 500 hour school of yoga that has met the criteria to be certified by Yoga Alliance.
Yoga Alliance is the national education and support organization for yoga in the US. It was formed to create standards for yoga teachers. For renewal of registration your teacher has to meet requirements based on continuing education and hours of teaching.
Come experience the healing arts of yoga and massage with our phenomonal staff!